Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Our new website advert - what do you think?

Here's a look at our latest website advert. We'd love to know what you think.



For me it's a beautiful combination of so many ideas. I love the fact that you can't see who the couple are, but I know. I know the wonderful day they celebrated together, and the wonderful moments that I was lucky enough to witness.

I also love the fact that this shot was taken in the UK. It doesn't scream British, but there are a few clues. It reminds me that weddings take place all over the world at different times and in lots of different ways. The common thread though is love, and that each couple is committing themselves to each other in front of their special people. It may only be a handful of guests, or it could be hundreds, but the objective is the same - to live together, happily ever after.

This photo also hints at the huge array of details that each couple deliberates over. Not just the dress and venues, but the little things like flowers, shoes and cars. We know so much thought has gone into so much of this day, from the seating plan, to the menu, the cake, and the choice of music for the first dance. Every small choice contributing in it's way to create your own unique day.

So here's to your happily ever after x

No comments: