Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christa & Tim's Wedding in Toowoomba

Christa and Tim enjoyed a wonderful day. The ceremony took place at St Thomas Mores, and we went to the Toowoomba Showgrounds for the photo session, then to Picnic Point for more photos, and the reception.

At our pre-wedding consult the week before the wedding Christa and Tim did scare me a little when they told me they hated their photos being taken. As you can see the camera doesn't agree. They have some absolutely beautiful images, and we all enjoyed the day so much.
















I love this image. It was one of the last of the night, and everyone was ready to start the party. The bridal party were amazing all day.



Congratulations Christa and Tim. Thanks for letting me capture your day. So many of the images are now my all time favourites.

No comments: