Monday, September 14, 2009

What a Weekend - Ideal Bride Wedding Expo

Wow... what a full on weekend. I had a fantastic time talking to brides, some who had just got engaged (the night before for one lucky lady), to others who had been together for years, but are making the preparation for a gorgeous wedding.

I am looking forward to meeting up with so many of you to discuss your day further. The expos are so busy it's had to tell you everything we offer, and show you all of our images in such a short amount of time.

By the Sunday my head was spinning with so many wedding and ideas. I loved some of the dresses in the fashion parade, and am now looking for an event to justify purchasing one or two of them.

Please double check with us about our available dates, as a few more have now been taken. The fast half of our 2010 calendar is now extremely busy.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hearing how you found the expo.

No comments: